The Art of Letting Go
Vedic Thai Bodywork EVENT
June 19-25, 2023
Delray Beach, FL
8 am - 3 pm
Vedic Bodywork - The Gathering of Healers
Marmani and Meridian Methods
Futon and Table Procedures
Supine, Prone, Side lying, Seated Restorative Therapeutics / Rejuvenative Posturing
The VedicConservatory’s Biannual 7-Day Event!
Study with dedicated and talented contemporaries
Classical yet Modern - Traditional yet Current
Massage and Bodywork Techniques and Theories
Dynamic Stretch Releases with Rhythmic and Precision Compression Therapy
Vedic Futon/Table Style
Ignite your Massage and BodyArt Passions!
Experience Elegance and Power
All Bodyworkers, Yoga Enthusiasts, Trainers, Dancers, Martial Artists, Medical Professionals, Acupuncturists and Folk Artists!
Study with a recognized Leader
PARTICIPATION IS OPEN TO ALL No experience in Yoga or Bodywork Massage is necessary.
"What a transformation weekend! I still feel in the clouds. Thank you so much to my teacher Mukti Michael Buck for this great gift that is so much more than I could have imagined. Friends, if you are interested in Vedic Thai Yoga Bodywork, please look to the Vedic Conservatory for training. Mukti Michael Buck is an inspirational, transformation teacher who shares the living, breathing, feeling spirit of this art form. His time, knowledge, and loving presence is a great gift I will forever cherish."
-Lady Anne Vagoner; Student
Inspire the emotions and tranquilize the body with Marma Point and Channel Talents.
The Art and Science of Vedic Bodywork and Massage
You will Learn:
- Seasoned techniques and theories
- 4-hour treatment sequence including lessons in supine, side-lying, seated and prone positions.
- Ayurvedic anatomy and terminologies
- Familiarity with marmani, chakra and Nadi Healing Assets.
- Breathing and Meditation methods for personal empowerment and session enhancements.
- Both brief and extended Sequences for addressing common bodily discomforts and emotional imbalances.
Share and learn through anecdotal experiences about one's personal healing path.
Share essay readings and practicum partnering exchanges.
Receive 30 CECS w NCBTMB National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
and T.H.A.I Thai Healing Alliance International
Please, Let us know:
- Why do You want to attend our 7 day intensive?
- Describe, what you are looking for?
- What city You are coming from?
- Do You have massage experience?
- Do You have Yoga experience?
- Any additional Info?