3 day Vedic Thai Bodywork, Moundsville, WV
Apr 4-6, 2023
All Bodyworkers, Yoga Enthusiasts, Trainers, Dancers, Martial Artists, Medical Professionals, Acupuncturists and Folk Artists!
All Healers-Study with a recognized Leader
PARTICIPATION IS OPEN TO ALL
No experience in Yoga or Bodywork Massage is necessary.
"What a transformation weekend! I still feel in the clouds. Thank you so much to my teacher Mukti Michael Buck for this great gift that is so much more than I could have imagined. Friends, if you are interested in Vedic Thai Yoga Bodywork, please look to the Vedic Conservatory for training. Mukti Michael Buck is an inspirational, transformation teacher who shares the living, breathing, feeling spirit of this art form. His time, knowledge, and loving presence is a great gift I will forever cherish."
-Lady Anne Vagoner; Student
Inspire the emotions and tranquilize the body with Marma Point and Channel Talents.
The Art and Science of Vedic Bodywork and Massage.
You will learn:
- Seasoned techniques and theories
- 2-hour treatment sequence including lessons in supine, side-lying, seated and prone positions.
- Ayurvedic anatomy and terminologies
- Familiarity with marmani, chakra and Nadi Healing Assets.
- Breathing and Meditation methods for personal empowerment and session enhancements.
- Both brief and extended Sequences for addressing common bodily discomforts and emotional imbalances.